Dev version of mailman-bundler
Abhilash
2014-05-15 09:01:46 UTC
Hi All,

Right now I mailman-bundler uses the PyPI packages for Mailman3,
Postorius, HK, KittyStore and MailmanClient to fetch and deploy the
entire mailman suite. I think it would be nice to have a version of it
where latest code is pulled from the respective sources. I will try to
work on it it but, I just wanted to know if it will be used at all by
anyone else?
--
thanks,
Abhilash

Tim Marx
2014-05-15 10:08:39 UTC
Post by Abhilash
Right now I mailman-bundler uses the PyPI packages for Mailman3,
Postorius, HK, KittyStore and MailmanClient to fetch and deploy the
entire mailman suite. I think it would be nice to have a version of it
where latest code is pulled from the respective sources. I will try to
work on it it but, I just wanted to know if it will be used at all by
anyone else?
Yes, I would use it too! Great idea!